Yardmasters, Inc. Since 1990
"A Professional Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance Service"
serving Northwest Houston, Spring, Tomball, and Cypress Texas
Contact Us For Your Free Estimate
Yardmasters, Inc. Maintenance Terms & Conditions
"It is easier to do a job right than to explain why you didn't." - Martin Van Buren
- Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Customers may make any schedule changes either by phone or by email, but we require at least a 24 hour advance notice to carry out the request.
- If any yard is overgrown, has an overabundance of leaves/pine needles, or for any reason takes extra time to provide the normal service, Yardmasters, Inc. reserves the right to charge a surcharge to make up for the expense we incur from taking longer than expected.
- Our lawn crews mow on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays of every week, year round, and follow the same routes each week.
- If we experience a delay due to heavy rains, our crews pick up their schedule where they left off. Therefore, if we are rained out our schedule will be running a 1/2 day to a full day behind. In weeks with rain delays we will work on Saturdays; but, we will not work on Sundays.
- If your yard is too wet to mow, contact our office, as your idea of too wet and the crews' idea of too wet may differ.
- Yardmasters, Inc. not responsible for items left out in your lawn, i.e. hoses, toys, furniture, decorations. Please make sure your lawn is picked up so our crews can mow without incident.
- Scoop the poop. Many of our customers have dogs and as long as they are well behaved and do not threaten our employees we do not have any problem mowing backyards. However, Yardmasters, Inc. is not responsible for containing pets on your property.
- As a safety precaution, when our crew arrives at your property, please make sure no one is outdoors, especially children, and pets are taken indoors, if possible, to protect them from any flying debris.
- The week of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's we may change your mowing to earlier or later in the week so our employees may observe the holidays. If this is an issue, please call the office the week before to find out which day your lawn will be done during those weeks.
- Bags are left at the curb unless another location has been requested. We can haul off bags for an additional fee.
- If you have a question or concern about any service, contact our office immediately. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
- We send an invoice at the end of each month, preferably by email. Payment is expected by the 15th. Late charges in the amount of 1.5% per month will be charged for all invoices over 30 days.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- We charge a $30.00 returned check fee for any NSF check.
- Mowers do not break sprinkler heads that are in proper working order. If this was the case no one would be able to mow their lawn. We are not responsible for damage to sprinkler heads that have worn out and do not contract properly. And most times if a mower does hit a head, the crew will not even realize it has happened.
- We highly recommend that you check your sprinkler system monthly for any maintenance it may require, and at the very least quarterly. We do offer this service for an additional fee. If the only problem is a broken head or two and we can replace it on the mowing schedule without making a special service call, the replacement cost is very reasonable. Contact our office for more information.
- When installing or repairing landscaping, drainage, irrigation, or landscape lighting, we will notify utilities before digging in your backyard, and in some cases front or side yards. Our employees are careful and diligent when digging around any marked line or in the vicinity of any line pointed out by the homeowner, however we cannot guarantee a line will not be damaged or cut. Yardmasters, Inc. is not responsible for repair or damage to any utility lines marked incorrectly or not marked at all. Yardmasters, Inc. is not responsible for damage to invisible fences; phone, internet, or cable lines; gas grill lines; outdoor lighting; or any other underground utility.
- There is no guarantee on seasonal flowers or transplanted plants.
- Plants are guaranteed to be healthy and insect/disease free when installed. Yardmasters, Inc. will warranty within 90 days from installation, any plant(s) 1 gal. or larger that become unsightly or unhealthy due to insect/disease damage and plant(s) will be replaced at no charge to the customer. Warranty is void by acts of nature, neglect, or improper watering.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are here to help!
Home - Aeration - Trees - Plants - Palms
Landscaping - Lawn Maintenance - Sprinkler Systems - Drainage - Lighting